My Cart empty
These general terms and conditions regulate the relationship between FIONNA COSMETICS EOOD, hereinafter referred to as "Merchant", on the one hand, and the Users of internet pages and services located on the website, hereinafter referred to as "Users", on the other hand.
FIONNA COSMETICS EOOD is a company registered under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria with EIK 200636580, address Sofia, bul. Bulgaria 7, email address firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 0885161699
Please read the published General Terms and Conditions in their entirety before using the information and commercial services offered on the Site (the Services for short).
This document contains information about the activities of FIONNA COSMETICS EOOD and the general conditions for using the services provided by FIONNA COSMETICS EOOD, which govern the relationship between us and each of our users.
The confirmation of the General Terms and Conditions is a necessary and mandatory condition for the conclusion of the contract between the User and the Merchant.
By accepting the General Terms and Conditions, the User agrees to have his personal data processed on the basis of the contract concluded between him and the Merchant.
For the purposes of these general conditions, the following concepts should be understood in the following sense:
Site - and all its subpages.
Consumer - any natural person who acquires goods or uses services that are not intended for commercial or professional activity, and any natural person who, as a party to a contract under this law, acts outside the scope of his commercial or professional activity.
Personal data – information about a natural person that reveals his physical, psychological, mental, family, economic, cultural or social identity.
Merchandise – a movable material object, with the exception of items sold under forced execution or through other measures by bodies authorized by law, as well as items abandoned or confiscated for the benefit of the state, announced for sale by state authorities. Goods are also water, gas and electricity when they are offered for sale, packaged in a limited volume or in a certain quantity.
Sales contract - a contract under which the trader transfers or undertakes to transfer the ownership of goods to the consumer, and the consumer pays or undertakes to pay the price for them, including contracts having as their subject both goods and services.
Procedure for alternative resolution of consumer disputes – procedure for out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes, meeting the requirements of this law and carried out by an authority for alternative resolution of consumer disputes.
1. On the Site, Users have the opportunity to enter into contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by the Merchant.
2. Users use the website interface to conclude contracts with the Merchant for the offered goods.
2.1. The contract for the purchase and sale of goods is considered concluded from the moment the order is confirmed by the Merchant
2.2. In case of lack of availability of a given product, the Merchant reserves the right to refuse the order.
2.3. After selecting one or more goods offered on the Merchant's website, the User must add the same to his list of goods for purchase.
2.4. It is necessary for the User to provide data for making the delivery and choose a method and moment of payment of the price, then confirm the order through the site interface.
2.5. When placing an order, the User receives confirmation by email that his order has been accepted.
3. The Merchant has the right to refuse to conclude a contract with an incorrect User.
3.1. The Merchant has the right to treat a User as incorrect in cases where:
1. There is non-compliance by the User with the General Terms and Conditions;
2. An incorrect, arrogant or rude attitude towards the Merchant's representatives has been established;
3. Systemic abuses by the User towards the Merchant have been established.
4. The prices of the offered goods are those indicated on the Merchant's website at the time of placing an order, except in cases of obvious error.
4.1. The prices of the goods include VAT, in the cases in which it is foreseen to charge it.
5. The merchant reserves the right to change the prices of the goods offered on the site at any time and without notice, such changes will not affect orders already made.
6. The Merchant may provide discounts for the goods offered on the site, in accordance with Bulgarian legislation and rules determined by the Merchant. The rules applicable to such discounts are available where the discount is displayed. Discounts may be provided in various forms (eg promotions, loyalty discounts provided individually, randomly or as a result of participation in a competition or customer survey).
6.1. Different types of discounts cannot be combined when ordering and purchasing the same product.
7. When the User returns goods with the right to a refund of the amount paid for any reason, the price subject to refund is reduced by the value of the received discount applied to the goods, and only the amount actually paid is subject to refund.
8. The user can pay the price of the ordered goods by using one of the options listed on the website. On the Site, payment is possible through the following methods:
· Cash on Delivery
· by credit or debit card
· by bank transfer
9. If the User chooses the option of delivery by courier and payment by cash on delivery, he must pay the price of the ordered items together with the cost of delivery to the courier upon receipt of the goods, the delivery is at the Merchant's expense, only when the goods exceed BGN 40.00 .
10. If the User chooses a payment method involving a third party payment service provider, the User may be bound by the terms and conditions and/or fees of such third party. If it is necessary to refund an amount paid by card by the user, the corresponding amount will be refunded through a card transaction on the same card account of the user.
11. The Merchant is not responsible if a payment method involving a third-party payment service provider is not available or otherwise does not function due to reasons beyond the Merchant's fault.
Contract cancellation and replacement
12. The User has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason, without owing compensation or a penalty within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the goods by the User or a third party.
13. In order to exercise his right under this clause, the User must unequivocally notify the Trader of his decision to withdraw from the contract, individualizing the goods he wishes to return, by providing all the details of the completed order and delivery, including, but not limited to only: content and value of the order, details of the person who placed the order, details of the person who accepted the delivery and date of delivery.
14. The merchant publishes an inquiry form on his website, where the user can cancel his order, mentioning the order number.
15. In response, the User will receive an e-mail that the Merchant accepts the refusal of the order.
16. The User is obliged to return the goods at his own expense, necessarily together with the receipt and the invoice, if any, by handing them over to the Trader or to an authorized person of the latter, within 14 days from the date on which the User exercised his right of withdrawal from the contract.
17. When returning the product, it must be in its original packaging, without signs of use or damage to the commercial appearance.
18. The Merchant has the right to delay refunding payments until the goods are received back or until proof is provided that the goods have been sent back, whichever occurs first.
19. In the event that the User does not fulfill his obligation to return the goods, without notifying the Trader of the delay and without providing a valid reason for the same, it is considered that he has withdrawn his statement to exercise the withdrawal from the contract.
20. When, in connection with the execution of the contract, the Merchant has incurred expenses and the User withdraws from the contract, the Merchant has the right to retain the corresponding amount for the expenses incurred or to demand their payment.
21. The user has no right to withdraw from the contract if the subject of the contract is:
22. The Merchant reimburses the User for the price he paid for the returned goods.
22.1. In the event that the user has made a payment under the contract with a bank card and has exercised his right to withdraw from the contract, the refund is carried out by ordering a reverse operation on the card with which the payment was made within 7 working days.
Warranties and claims
23. The user has the right to claim for any non-conformity of the goods or service with what was agreed/ordered, when inconsistencies with the sales contract are discovered after delivery.
24. The merchant is not responsible for color difference due to the natural differences in color reproduction of different monitor models.
25. The merchant is not responsible for a difference in weight up to 5 ml or 10 g.
26. The merchant is not responsible for differences in the colors of certain products, most of which are made by hand.
27. The trader is not responsible for poor storage of the goods.
28. The consumer cannot dispute the conformity of the consumer goods with the contract for its sale, when:
- when concluding the contract, he knew or could not have known about the discrepancy.
29. The user has the right to make a complaint about the product or service, regardless of whether the manufacturer or the trader has provided a commercial guarantee for the product or service.
30. When the satisfaction of the claim is carried out by replacing the goods with another corresponding to the agreed, the Merchant will retain the original warranty conditions for the consumer.
31. When presenting the complaint, the user can claim a refund of the amount paid, to replace the product with another one corresponding to the agreed or to a deduction from the price.
32. The complaint is submitted verbally to the telephone number specified by the Merchant or in writing via the specified e-mail.
33. When submitting a complaint, the user indicates the subject of the complaint, his preferred way of satisfying the complaint, the amount of the claimed amount, and the address, phone and email for contact.
34. When submitting a complaint, the user must also attach the documents on which the claim is based, namely:
1. receipt or invoice;
2. protocols, acts or other documents establishing the non-compliance of the goods with the agreed;
3. other documents establishing the claim by basis and amount.
35. Complaints about consumer goods can be submitted up to one month from the delivery of the goods, most products require special storage, which the Consumer must be familiar with. The following are the storage requirements:
-soap products should not be kept under running water, because they wash off faster and lose their properties.
-all facial products should be stored in the shade and at room temperature.
The storage method is indicated on the label of all products. For any questions, you can call the indicated phones, email or use the inquiry form indicated on the site.
36. The term ceases to run during the time necessary to reach an agreement between the seller and the consumer to resolve
37. The User is sent a document to the e-mail specified by him, in which the claim number is indicated.
38. When the Merchant satisfies the claim, he issues a deed to this effect, which is drawn up in two copies, and obligatorily provides one copy to the User
39. In the event of a justified complaint, the trader brings the goods into compliance with the sales contract within one month, counted from the submission of the complaint by the User.
40.1. If the goods are not repaired even after the expiration of the period under the previous paragraph, the User has the right to cancel the contract and to be reimbursed the amount paid or to request a reduction in the price of the consumer goods according to Art. 114 of the Civil Code.
40.2. Bringing the consumer goods into compliance with the sales contract is free of charge for the Consumer. He does not owe costs for shipping the consumer goods.
41. In case of non-compliance of the consumer goods with the sales contract and when the Consumer is not satisfied with the resolution of the complaint, he has the right to choose between one of the following options:
1. cancellation of the contract and refund of the amount paid by him
2. price reduction.
42. The consumer cannot claim a refund of the amount paid or a reduction in the price of the goods when the trader agrees to replace the consumer goods with a new one.
43. The consumer cannot claim to cancel the contract if the non-conformity of the consumer goods with the contract is insignificant.
44. The intellectual property rights on all materials and resources located on the Merchant's website (including the available databases) are subject to protection under the Copyright Act and related rights, belong to the Merchant or to the corresponding designated person who assigned the right of use of the Merchant, and cannot be used in violation of current legislation.
45. In the case of copying or reproduction of information beyond what is permissible, as well as in case of any other violation of intellectual property rights on the Merchant's resources, the Merchant has the right to claim compensation for the direct and indirect damages suffered in full.
46. Except in cases where it is expressly agreed, the User may not reproduce, change, delete, publish, distribute and publicize in any other way the information resources published on the Merchant's website.
47. The Merchant undertakes to take due care to provide the User with an opportunity for normal access to the services provided.
48. The merchant reserves the right to suspend access to the provided services. The Merchant has the right, but not the obligation, at its discretion to delete information resources and materials published on its site.
Termination and cancellation of the contract
49. The trader has the right at his discretion, without giving notice, to unilaterally terminate the contract, in case he finds that the services provided are used in violation of the present general conditions, the legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria and generally accepted moral norms.
50. Except in the cases provided for in these General Terms and Conditions, the contract between the parties is also terminated upon suspension of the Merchant's activity or termination of maintenance of his website.
51. Apart from the cases mentioned above, each of the parties may cancel this contract by giving a one-week notice to the other party in case of failure to fulfill the obligations under the contract.
52. The written form of the contract is considered complied with by sending an e-mail message, pressing an electronic button on a page with content that is filled in or selected by the User or ticking a field (check box) on the website, etc. . similar, insofar as the statement is technically recorded in a way that makes it possible to reproduce it.
53. The parties declare that, in the event that any of the clauses under these General Terms and Conditions is/are invalid, this will not invalidate the entire contract or any of its other parts. The invalid clause will be superseded by the mandatory rules of law or established practice.
Amendment of the general terms and conditions
54. The Merchant undertakes to notify the Users of any change in the present general conditions within 7 days of the occurrence of this circumstance at the e-mail address specified by the User.
55. When he does not agree with the changes in the general conditions, the User has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason and without owing compensation or penalty. In order to exercise this right, the User should notify the Merchant within one month of receiving the message under the previous article.
56. In the event that the User does not exercise his right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with the procedure stipulated in these general conditions, it is considered that the amendment has been accepted by the User without objection.
57. The provisions of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria apply to all matters not settled by these General Terms and Conditions.
Fionna Cosmetics Ltd
Sofia, Bulgaria Blvd. 7
To the address specified by you
For orders over BGN 40
For the quality of our products
On product issues